While the blog presents frequently – if irregularly – updated material, there is a great deal of content published on static pages in this site. For ease of navigation these pages are gathered into three broad categories.
1 – pages featuring individual artisans’ works and comments
2 – pages featuring collections of quotes from a variety of sources, on specific topics
- a parade of nondual perspectives
- meditation – the inner strip-show
- seeing without shadows
- slow art
- the eyeless eye
- the wonder of wonder
- what is awakening?
- what is this nonduality?
- the taming of innate genius
3 – longer articles from artists, scientists, philosophers, sages and contemporary teachers of nonduality
- Adyashanti – seeing from silence
- David Bohm – scientist meets philosopher (dialogues with J Krishnamurti)
- David Bohm – on creativity
- David Carse – subtle sideways seeing
- Colin Drake – awareness and creativity
- Albert Einstein – peering behind the illusion
- Frederick Franck – seeing/drawing as meditation
- Frederick Franck – the Face of faces
- Frederick Franck – the 10 commandments (guidelines for the creative life)
- Frederick Franck – the way of nen
- Douglas Harding – on having no head
- Tarchin Hearn – how to stitch a robe
- Jan Kersshot – art as a mirror of the sacred
- J Krishnamurti – the act of seeing
- J Krishnamurti – awareness, meditation and creativity
- Michael Leunig – regressive painting and the holy fool
- John Daido Loori – let your subject find you
- Roy Money – Minor White and the quest for spirit
- Marion Milner – knowing with the whole body
- Kongtrul Jigme Namgyel – on painting
- Ajit Mookerjee – yoga art
- Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche – the art of living artfully
- Jamgon Kontrul Rinpoche – the vast view
- Gabriel Rosenstock – disappearing in the haiku moment
- Stephen James Smith – the transforming mind
- Stanley Sobottka – stalking the mirage of the ‘me’
- Suprabha Seshan – the music of everything
- Rupert Spira – nature’s eternity
- Eckhart Tolle – perceiving without naming
- Dennis Waite – what is advaita?
- Wei Wu Wei – the I that sees, hears and tastes is Reality
- Minor White – equivalence: the perennial trend
- Ken Wilber – undoing the great search
- Jordan Wolfson – how painting can help to save the world, actually
- Yatri – btw – what am I?
Pages with information about education / courses are listed on the resources | links page.
Should you know exactly what you’re looking for, the SEARCH box at the top of the page is a very effective shortcut, but otherwise a browse through the links above is recommended.